This website is the property of Enerstone SAS, simplified joint-stock company with capital of €180,000.
VAT Number: FR 21 789 316 163
Headquarters: 29 chemin du Vieux Chêne, 38240 Meylan, FRANCE
Technology provider (host): OVH, 2 rue Kellermann, 59 100 Roubaix, FRANCE
Publication manager: Alexandre CHUREAU – firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Alexandre CHUREAU – email@example.com
Data protection delegate: Alexandre CHUREAU – firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions of Use of this website
These Website General Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of the website of the company Enerstone, accessible at https://enerstone.fr/en/.
These Terms and Conditions will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website General Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions have been generated with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template and the TermsFeed Generator.
Intellectual Property Rights
Enerstone and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media without the written content of Enerstone’s representatives;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercialising any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Enerstone may further restrict your access to any area of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for more details). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually also result in disabling certain functionalities and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages, or comment forms’ cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites including LinkedIn and Youtube will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Enerstone express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Enerstone, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Enerstone, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Enerstone from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Enerstone is permitted to revise these General Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Enerstone is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these General Terms and Conditions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Enerstone and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of France, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and the competent courts located in Grenoble, France for the resolution of any disputes.